ITIL and the Process Oriented Approach to Quality
ITIL is a hot topic in IT circles today with much interest and emphasis being placed on its understanding and implementation at the individual as well as organizational level. This gives rise to a need for a good understanding of what ITIL is and how it benefits the IT services industry. Join experienced ITIL trainer and consultant Vivek Shrivastava for a practical introduction to ITIL in an interactive and informative seminar on July 14, 2010.
The topics presented in the seminar will include:
- Fundamental concepts regarding IT Service Management that lead up to the ITIL body of knowledge including the current shift to the service oriented approach
- The ITIL V3 body of knowledge at a high level and how it benefits the individual, the IT department and the organization Certification information
- The different levels of certification and the requirements, cost and effort required for each
- Detailed analysis of the workings of the Change
- Management Process will be presented to tie in the theory presented to a practical process implementation.
- Questions and Answers
Seats are limited, please register here.
This meeting is free of charge for SCQAA members and Bank of America employees only. For non-members it is $10 per person payable at the registration desk.
About The Speaker
Vivek Srivastava is experienced in numerous aspects of IT during a 15 year career (Dev, QA, Bus Analysis, Project Management, Process Improvement, Service Management, Governance ,Consulting and Training)
He has achieved multiple certifications such as: ITIL (APMG), Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ), Project Management Professional (PMI) and Software Test Engineer (QAI).