Wednesday May 21, 2014 @ 6:00 PM
Majority of the e-Commerce, finance and consumer web applications are in need of performance testing to support scalability of the application. While it is needed, many of the enterprises shy away from adopting and implementing performance testing due to complexity, cost and effort involved in executing efficient performance testing. With the evolution of cloud, performance testing has become affordable and simple to adopt. On the technology front as well, there are outstanding testing tools which can be tailored with end user experience perspective to add value for applications performance testing. Join this session to learn more about the following:
• Uncover the myths of adopting performance testing;
• Why is it important to plan scalability and performance?
• Thinking beyond conventional performance testing – add end user experience perspective;
• Cost effective performance testing models and tools;
• Cost comparison analysis with the new models Vs existing conventional performance testing models,
• Valuable performance metrics -prioritize what’s needed,
• Variants of the new performance models – what kind of applications/channels of access can be addressed…
Prabhu Meruga is currently the director of solution engineering for CSS Corp. In this capacity he heads the testing solution services for CSS Corp for Americas covering multiple clientele across domains such as Aerospace, Finance, Logistics and Retail. He has been a seasoned QA practitioner with consulting experience in setting up QA/testing centers of excellence for large enterprises with the foundation of test best practices covering processes and testing tools. He is a Certified Software Test Engineer and Quality Analyst from QAI. As part of thought leadership, he is an active speaker and has submitted multiple technical papers in international testing forums. Currently he is focusing on designing testing solutions for emerging technology trends such as mobility, Cloud and Analytics. He holds a bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering.
To sign up please click here
Fee: Free for Members, Pioneer Infotech and Intuit employees
$10 for others payable at the door