Wednesday, August 30, 2017, @ 6:00 PM
Is something holding back your sales you’re not even aware of? Discover the 5 strategies company owners small and big are implementing in order to generate more brand awareness and sales opportunities. Topics discussed will include:
- Website Must Haves – What will make your website successful and actually get you more business vs. just a nice online business card?
- Search Engine Optimization – How to use Google search marketing to get quality prospects to your website.
- Video Marketing – Simple tools and strategies to create Online Videos that are valuable in getting your business the attention you want for the services/products you offer
- How to Track Your Results – The easiest way to understand how people are finding you online, your current results, and what you could be doing to improve your marketing & sales efforts.
Kayvan helps businesses develop successful brands online and delivers powerful marketing services to help business owners grow their online presence.
He has been featured on AMEX Open Forum, UCLA Publications as well as recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal as a ”Master Networker.”
Kayvan is also an active marketing & sales consultant with the CMTC – whose mission is to help manufacturing companies thrive in California.
When: Wednesday, August 30 @ 6:00 p.m.
Where: Intuit Office-21215 Burbank Blvd.; Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Food will be served. The event is free for SCQAA members and sponsors’ employees.
- For others, it is $15/person at the door.
- Please click here to register.
- Note: as a 501(c)3 organization, your registration fee is tax deductible.