The SCQAA-SF is a not-for profit professional society with the specific purpose of sponsoring the sharing of information to promote and encourage the improvement in information technology quality practices and principles through networking, training and professional development. SCQAA-SF enables its members to share quality practices, principles, concepts, ideas, and methods through meetings, seminars, and workshops. SCQAA-SF helps reinforce IT quality concepts and practices through networking and membership throughout the San Fernando Valley area of Southern California.
Sponsor us and help be a part of leading the way toward better quality software.
Corporate Memberships: There are two types of sponsoring membership: Annual and Event. In addition to the benefits listed below, all Institutional sponsoring memberships receive the benefit of increased professional presence, industry recognition, and acknowledgement of support for professional education and training in the quality community.
- Annual Sponsorship consists of an annual sponsoring donation of $2,000 per year and entitles the company to:
- unlimited free attendance for company employees at scheduled chapter meetings,
- discounted training for company employees,
- free posting of IT related job opportunities on the SCQAA-SF Career Opportunities Web Page,
- free advertising and a link on the SCQAA-SF Chapter web site, and
- recognition on selected web pages.
- Event Sponsorship – various sponsoring donation options are available — focused on chapter meetings, special events, facilities provision, and underwriting training costs. Sponsorship entitles the company to:
- free event related advertising and a link on the SCQAA-SF Chapter web site,
- free attendance for three company employees at the scheduled event,
- free posting of IT related job opportunities on the SCQAA-SF Career Opportunities Web Page, and
- recognition of sponsorship at the event and on selected web pages.
Event Sponsorship Example Options include:
- i. Sponsoring a monthly Chapter meeting ($300 per meeting)
- ii. Providing all or a portion of the cost for professional/technical training events (e.g. Scrum Master training)
- iii. Providing a Board meeting place or a place for the Certification Testing for a day, this would include the cost of security, etc.
- iv. Providing meeting facilities for a year
Please contact our Sponsorship Chair to discuss additional sponsorship opportunities: